RCCG His Royal Majesty House specially welcomes you. Righteousness of God is our pursuit. We preach God’s Word that gives strength to the weak, healing to the broken hearted and the sick, hope to the hopeless, stability to both the blessed and the oppressed, and, divine solution for everyday physical and spiritual needs so as to live a life of an overcomer in love, grace, mercy and favour. Our vision is also to teach, disciple, mentor and prepare people to fulfill destiny, finish strong in life and make Heaven. To find out about the history of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, please select this link.
His Royal Majesty House, HRMH is a family church. We delight in our closeness and family friendliness of our fellowship. Whether you are an established member of our family, or attending the church for the first time, or visiting a member of the family, or even just visiting this website for the first time, you'll find that we work hard to meet the needs of people at every level of life.
We are delighted that you have taken the time to find out more about His Royal Majesty House. We will like to tell you that your visit to this site may not be by accident but ordained by God. Join us to worship the One True God, He is sure to bless you.
At His Royal Majesty House, we not only aspire as it pleases God, to support and uplift our members, but we try to support, reach out with the Gospel message and enlighten our community, country and beyond. His Royal Majesty House has a number of groups that are tasked to do exactly these.
RCCG His Royal Majesty House, Orpington, Kent UK was inaugurated on the 30th November 2003. It started with one member and to the glory of God, the Parish has been waxing strong, becoming great and fruitful spiritually, physically, numerically, morally, financially and socially – for God had made favourable rooms for the Parish in this land.
The Mission and Vision
In Pursuit of Righteousness, Proclaiming Liberty, Raising Hope through God’s Love. This is based on Romans 5 Vs 2-5, as given by the Almighty God.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
In achieving the above vision, we will:
1. Teach the undiluted Word of God to ensure righteousness becomes a lifestyle for every member and family, in the fear of God through holiness.
2. Empower members and families to stand and walk diligently in the full knowledge of the liberty of Christ Jesus according to the Word of God.
3. Restore hope to the hopeless; raise the hope of the hopeful through the Spirit and love of God by His grace.
4. Encourage and build relationships among members and create a family church environment through God’s love.
5. Disciple, care, teach, mentor and help members and families to become matured in the Word and knowledge of God through His love.
6. Raise members and families by faith to firmly hold on to God’s grace of salvation in order to make heaven.
7. Engage in mission outreach in communities and church planting by proclaiming the liberty of God in obedience to the great commission and in accordance with the RCCG vision.
1. To make Heaven.
2. To take as many people with us to Heaven.
3. To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
4. To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyle.
5. To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches; within five minutes walking distance in every city and town of developing countries and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries.
Pastor Phillip Adebayo Phillips
Pastor Phillip oversees the RCCG HRMH family. His passion is to see the Word of God transform the lives of everyone he comes across. He is an international, conference and seminar speaker graced with the knowledge of God's Word and divine insight for uncommon favour. He is an enabler, a helper of destiny, a genuine and generous giver. He is a mentor, a coach and an evangelist with a very strong apostolic calling.
Pastor Judith oversees the administrative arm of the church. She is committed to seeing individuals and families strengthened by God's love. She is also a 'whipping preacher' of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. She is passionate about the teenagers and youths by empowering them through biblical principles to become great and relevant in life through divine insights.
Assistant Pastor Ayo
Assistant Pastor (Music & Workers)
AP Ayo oversees the music and workers departments of the church. He is a teacher of the Word and a true worshipper. He is equipped with the anointing for discovery of godly talents and mentoring individuals in discovering their assignments in God's Kingdom. He is a 'professor' of musical instruments.
Deacon Collins Orighose
Assistant Pastor (Prayer & Special Duties)
Deacon Collins is a committed steward, serving and sacrificing his time to ensure that the ministry work becomes easier and lighter for the Pastor. He has a true servant heart and is always willing to help anytime he's called upon. He is a huge blessing indeed to the Kingdom of God, Body of Christ and in HRMH.
Deaconess Teresa Okodaso
Parish Pastor, HRMH Sidcup
Deaconess Teresa is the Parish Pastor of His Royal Majesty House, Sidcup, Kent. She is an enabler and a rare encourager in the ministry. She's well gifted with the spirit of faith and she's an excellent and a very faithful minister with a high degree of loyalty and sincerity. She's a lover of Christ, very humble, a teacher of the Word and a counsellor. She's blessed with two girls and happily married to her husband, Bro. Austin to the glory of the Almighty God.
The greatest peace is to have peace EVEN in the midst of storms. Peace is the absence and/or end of storms.
~ Pastor E.A. Adeboye